– Carefully inspect and remove any debris from card. Place into an ULTRA PRO card sleeve holding card by the edges to avoid fingerprints or smudges on the surface.
– We recommend ULTRA PRO SEMI RIGID GRADED Card Holders or ULTRAPRO 3″ x 4″ CLEAR REGULAR TOP LOADERS.
– Insert sleeved card into a rigid card holder to protect from damage during the shipping process.
– Do not push the card into the holder, but slightly tap the holder on a hard surface so that the card slides down on its own.
– Place card holders between two pieces of slightly oversized cardboard.
– Recommended cardboard size is 3.5″x 5″. If you are submitting more than 10 cards, use another pair of cardboard protectors for each 10 cards you are shipping.
– Place two rubber bands over the cardboard (one at each end) to hold the cards secure and prevent them from falling out. To avoid damage to your cards, do not over tighten your bands.
– Use bubblewrap to protect the cardboard packet containing your cards. Pack your cards in a sturdy cardboard box. Place additional packing material on top of the packet to ensure adequate protection during shipping.
– Fold and place the printed copy of your invoice on top of the packing material. If you did not print your invoice during ordering, go to ‘My Account’, click on ‘Orders’, and print your invoice from there.
DSG has been the communities #1 Grading & Authentication Company since 2001. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we have realized one thing that most don’t. Integrity is everything.
We are located in California in the San Francisco Bay area.
Ship all orders to the following address:
Diamond Service Grading
PO Box 3550
Rohnert Park, CA 94927